Lush Cosmetics
Orlando airport is full of lovely little surprises. You can find them when ones flight has been pushed back four hours. I found this store called "Lush." It has all handmade, fair-trade, organic products that use minimal (if any) amount of chemicals. So, in my quest to find chemical-free deodorant, I found a couple of their wonderful products. For one who is usually very sweaty (sorry TMI again) both of these have proved to work flawlessly for me. Bonus-I smell awesome! I have been using Aromaco and Coconut Powder. The sales gal told me that the Aromaco should last at least a year. I am willing to put this to the test.
One other thing-the bubble bath rocks! Olivia took a bubble bath and the bubbles didn't die after ten minutes and didn't make her sensitive skin all blotchy. The bubble bath can be divided in chunks. Again, the sales gal told me to break it in half and I could use it twice. However, I used only a quarter of it and Olivia was in bubbly heaven. AND our bathroom smells divine.
I really like these products and hope to spread the good news about them. I only have a couple of grievances with this company (something about sharing a shower with one or two people...um no...this Catholic momma can't agree with that), but as for product and quality "A+."
One other thing-the bubble bath rocks! Olivia took a bubble bath and the bubbles didn't die after ten minutes and didn't make her sensitive skin all blotchy. The bubble bath can be divided in chunks. Again, the sales gal told me to break it in half and I could use it twice. However, I used only a quarter of it and Olivia was in bubbly heaven. AND our bathroom smells divine.
I really like these products and hope to spread the good news about them. I only have a couple of grievances with this company (something about sharing a shower with one or two people...um no...this Catholic momma can't agree with that), but as for product and quality "A+."

Comments