Wedding and a birthday!
Chris' brother was married September 20th. The bride and groom glowed throughout the day. The bride's dress was really beautiful; I've never seen anything like it before. The groom looked very serious, but smiled when he saw his beautiful wife. He also had a funny moment during the exchange of vows. Chris was the best man and looked very handsome in his tuxedo. I can't believe that it has been almost eight years since we exchanged vows! They had a beautiful Catholic wedding with an inspiring Monsignor. Afterward, we went to The BOB, which is a four story restaurant downtown. My sister is a Sous Chef there and catered their food. It was very very tasty! I don't remember eating at our wedding, so I took full advantage of eating at theirs (although I did not go up for seconds---which I regretted!!). It was such a blessed and beautiful day. We are so happy for Steve and Krista!
We also celebrated Matthew's third birthday this week. He isn't officially three until October 14th but since the baby is going to be here soon we decided to celebrate early. He specifically asked for a "dinosaur" birthday. He had a T-Rex cake and dino-decor. In this picture he is blowing his candles out before we sing the birthday song. Oh well! He got lots of fun toys and is doing a good job sharing with his older brother. Right now they are playing with his new play-doh, but he has been playing with his new cars and animals all day too. We are lucky to have family around to celebrate his big day (even though we kept it very low key this time).
In two days we will be off to the hospital to meet our new addition. Chris and I still can't believe we are going to be parents to three children (yipe!). We are very excited to meet her (maybe not so excited about the surgery). We are going to put a baby name word scramble on our blog that morning. If you think you know her name, that will be your chance to see if you are right!

Comments