Followers and Plans

I added the "Followers" gadget on my blog. I think it is fun to see who follows me (or who doesn't). I also think it will keep me on track to post once a week. I really want to do this for our family records.

I have been thinking about our life and what it I want it to look like. I know our homeschooling life will continue indefinitely. This was such a loud call from God that I homeschool, that answering that call was more of a sense of Peace than anything else. I am not willing to compromise on that.

I also want to move our children out to the country. I don't want to live too far from the city so that we never visit, but far away enough to see the stars, raise chickens and alpacas, and play in the meadow. I don't want us to move with non-educational debt. This may add one more year to our plan. I need patience and prayer right now. I know God has a plan for us that will feel just as peaceful as homeschooling.

I am looking for a good verse that I can call on so if you have any suggestions let me know.

Peace, Jen

Comments

Kaira said…
I'm too tired to think of a good verse right now but if anything comes to mind I'll be sure to share it with you!

Dorie is the go-to woman for Bible verses. She picks the best ones out every time!

I'm glad you added the followers icon to your blog.

Popular Posts