Researching and Ordering
I have had my hands full with finishing up Noah's kindergarten year, looking through a plethora of catalogs and ordering his first grade curriculum. It hasn't been all work though...as I do love all things home school! The only stress has been trying to nail down a curriculum. I haven't found one "packaged" curriculum that has it all. That makes my job a bit more challenging but still fun. I have worked very hard at tailoring first grade to what Noah is interested in and what will keep him interested. Matthew is also going to start some very light pre-school work. He is ready to start his "lesson" as we call it.
I read that students lose up to 50% of what they learned over the summer. Eep, that isn't happening here! Over the summer, we will keep up in math and reading. Noah's learning momentum is up right now so it is best that we keep going with it.
Peace
Jen
I read that students lose up to 50% of what they learned over the summer. Eep, that isn't happening here! Over the summer, we will keep up in math and reading. Noah's learning momentum is up right now so it is best that we keep going with it.
Peace
Jen

Comments