Piano Lessons
Chris and I have been noticing that Noah is very musical. He enjoys all sorts of music and is always playing his "air guitar." We know that he is very eager to play the guitar but we have one condition: learn the piano first. We have decided to splurge for this part of his education and give him piano lessons. It is the one thing that he seems really passionate about and we want to keep up that momentum.
We are saving for a Yamaha keyboard from Keyboard World (around $400). The lessons will start soon after. We hope Matthew will also take lessons (but we will wait until he is a bit older). Eventually, I would like lessons, but Noah is our focus right now.
Otherwise, things are going great! We have about a month left of Kindergarten before we take a summer break. I am not sure how long we are going to break for but we will continue light work throughout the summer.
Peace,
Jen
We are saving for a Yamaha keyboard from Keyboard World (around $400). The lessons will start soon after. We hope Matthew will also take lessons (but we will wait until he is a bit older). Eventually, I would like lessons, but Noah is our focus right now.
Otherwise, things are going great! We have about a month left of Kindergarten before we take a summer break. I am not sure how long we are going to break for but we will continue light work throughout the summer.
Peace,
Jen

Comments