Baby Name Scramble
We have been very tight-lipped about baby Stoddard's name. Our five-year-old has surprised us by being an excellent secret keeper. I'll have to remember that for later. I almost let it slip at Matthew's third birthday but caught myself (phew). Today we have decided to give out a word scramble for those who want to have a little fun while I am in surgery.
Baby Stoddard's Name Scramble
inejlaavoradtiddos
We will announce her name after she is born (hopefully her name will fit her, otherwise the name scramble is moot because we will have think of a fitting name). We have also taken a poll of weight/height/hair/eyes. If you want to get in on this before she is born, text me all the stats. I will add yours to the list. Noah thinks she will be 60lbs! That would be the ultimate baby weight-loss program although I am not sure about wearing a 60lb baby.
Baby Stoddard's Name Scramble
inejlaavoradtiddos
We will announce her name after she is born (hopefully her name will fit her, otherwise the name scramble is moot because we will have think of a fitting name). We have also taken a poll of weight/height/hair/eyes. If you want to get in on this before she is born, text me all the stats. I will add yours to the list. Noah thinks she will be 60lbs! That would be the ultimate baby weight-loss program although I am not sure about wearing a 60lb baby.

Comments