Our first night with Olivia

Our first night with Olivia was really good. Although we didn't get much sleep, we have really been enjoying our newest addition. Chris has been a wonderful support for me and Olivia. I can tell that this little one is going to be daddy's princess. Noah and Matthew also visited last night. I am nor sure how much they understood, but they did like their "sibling" gifts from Olivia. Chris is going to bring them by again today for another visit. I have a feeling that this little one is going to give them a run for the money.

I am hoping to leave the hospital as soon as possible, but we will have to wait and see. I have never been so excited for shampoo and conditioner before. I truly cannot wait for a nice hot shower.

We wanted to thank everyone again for their prayers. We are praising God for giving us a healthy little girl. We are also thankful that I feel really good considering I have had a major surgery.

Comments

Popular Posts