Taking a Break
This week we have decided to take a break from school and really all things busy. We have to do somethings that we have already committed to but mostly we are lounging around the house wondering what to do. We haven't taken a break for four months. I thought at first, "maybe we should just do math...or reading...or just language arts." Then I realized that it is good to take a break. It is healthy for us to get out of school mode and do whatever we want.
We are taking a break again soon for a Walt Disney World vacation, but even that will be one busy week. WDW is a very active vacation and I have been put in charge of agenda/daily activities. We want to make the most out of our vacation so I am going to plan almost everything out (what to see first, where to eat, when to take a break). I am hoping all goes smoothly but I want to go with the flow too. This vacation is really for our kids and that is what is important. It is a very generous gift from Chris' parents. They are paying for everything...right down to spending money. We are very excited about going. The kids are too, but I think they will have a better understanding once we get to the house we've rented and make it to Animal Kingdom the first day.
Well, that's all for now. I am going to make a deliciously huge breakfast for the kids.
We are taking a break again soon for a Walt Disney World vacation, but even that will be one busy week. WDW is a very active vacation and I have been put in charge of agenda/daily activities. We want to make the most out of our vacation so I am going to plan almost everything out (what to see first, where to eat, when to take a break). I am hoping all goes smoothly but I want to go with the flow too. This vacation is really for our kids and that is what is important. It is a very generous gift from Chris' parents. They are paying for everything...right down to spending money. We are very excited about going. The kids are too, but I think they will have a better understanding once we get to the house we've rented and make it to Animal Kingdom the first day.
Well, that's all for now. I am going to make a deliciously huge breakfast for the kids.

Comments