Chatting Up Homeschool

I love talking to people about homeschooling our children. Our children are happy and well-adjusted and homeschooling just works for us. We have found a good balance between home and social activities. We have also worked hard to pick out a curriculum and style of homeschooling that fits our family and the children's needs. Are we perfect? Heck no! Far from it.

Every now and then I wonder if we are doing the right thing. You know, the whole socialization issue... but then I see my boys. I know my boys. I know their needs and what they like to do and read. I know what they are truly interested in and what makes them happy. This is because of homeschooling. If they were away from me for eight hours a day I don't think we'd have this kind of relationship.

I don't think everyone should homeschool, but if it keeps tugging at your heart I believe there is a reason for it. God called us to homeschool and perhaps He is calling you...

Comments

Popular Posts