Living in the YES



Living in the moment, to me, means saying "yes" more often. I can see and feel the "yes" and how it benefits everyone. So why is it so frustrating sometimes? That "yes" might mean the laundry doesn't get done, floors don't get swept, or children have only one sock and floods on at Costco. But that "yes" also means happy, loving faces. It means my son will still "want to marry you momma" (that is when I know he is really happy). Saying "yes" means life is flowing because I haven't restricted it.
It is happier in a "yes" world at our house.

I said "heck yeah!" when Olivia wanted to play outside in the dirt in her tutu and I am glad I did.

Comments

Kaira said…
Okay - so I was just reading your info page on FB - we have SO much in common. Seriously! And, you blog... even better. I can't wait to get to know you better.

Do you twitter too... that would be too good :)

Popular Posts