"Must Love Alpacas"
Okay, so I will admit that I have been a bit of an alpaca freak lately. I wasn't really an animal person before my first ranch visit with alpacas. Now, I can't imagine my life without them. I think it is their big eyes and graceful gait. They are very gentle animals in general. The hardest part about loving them is knowing that I have to wait to purchase one. We really have to do many things with our home to get it ready to sell. We want to buy land that will be optimal for our alpacas. They really need the optimal environment to thrive. We also want to make sure the home will fit our needs as well. With thoughtful planning, I know we can do it!
Of course, I have been reading all-things-alpaca. My first alpaca book purchase was "The Complete Alpaca" by Eric Hoffman. It is 620 pages dedicated to these wonderful animals. I also have been reading back issues of Alpaca magazine. It is a resource that is published by AOBA (Alpaca Owners and Breeders Association). It also has great information and many ads of herdsires.
That's all for now. If you see me and want to talk "alpacas" don't hesitate!
Of course, I have been reading all-things-alpaca. My first alpaca book purchase was "The Complete Alpaca" by Eric Hoffman. It is 620 pages dedicated to these wonderful animals. I also have been reading back issues of Alpaca magazine. It is a resource that is published by AOBA (Alpaca Owners and Breeders Association). It also has great information and many ads of herdsires.
That's all for now. If you see me and want to talk "alpacas" don't hesitate!

Comments