Oh What a Wonderful World!

I haven't updated in a while because we have been really enjoying ourselves these past couple of weeks. We've visited the museum, the Frederick Meijer Gardens, parks, libraries, and went on a mini-vacation. The mini-vacation was much needed. We went to The Great Wolf Lodge in Traverse City with the children and they had so much fun! I hope to post some of the video that we took of them. Even Olivia got into the fun. She tried to stomp on the baby fountain when I held her over it.

Update on the family:

Noah has been doing really well in his studies. I have been able to evaluate his progress and he is right on the mark! He is signed up for a couple of activities that are more formal in April, but right now we are just going with the flow. I am very happy that we have decided to homeschool him and will continue to do so for a long time.

Matthew is changing in so many ways. His personality is really coming out and he is very much like Chris. It is very cute! Oh...he can hum the theme music from Star Wars--in particular Darth Vader's theme song. Very funny!

Olivia is growing like a weed. I can't believe she is five months old! Yikes that went way too fast. She is our little princess!

Chris is doing well. He really enjoys his work and it is evident in the respect he receives from his clients. He works hard for us and we are very blessed with him in our lives. He has also been enjoying some "me" time at the gym.

I am very happy! I am proud of my efforts to keep our home clean and organized, as well as keeping our cupboards full of healthy food. Taking care of the children and schooling Noah has been a blessing for me!

Well, that's all for now!

Peace, Jen

Comments

Popular Posts