Our Busy Week
This was our first official homeschooling week and we started off big! We went to Impression 5, the library, the YMCA, grandparents homes (both sides), and to the Public Museum. Needless to say, today we are recovering. Noah has been adjusting well to the transition of homeschool. We have noticed a change in his mood. He is much more cheerful and seems to be happy. We have him signed up for a couple of homeschooling classes in the Spring, but we are taking things day by day to make sure his needs are met. We also have been finding new oppurtunities to get involved with other homeschoolers.
I don't have any new pictures to post, but hopefully I will remember to bring the camera on our next trip. I will try to updated sooner as well.
Peace
I don't have any new pictures to post, but hopefully I will remember to bring the camera on our next trip. I will try to updated sooner as well.
Peace

Comments