"We sat and sat and sat and sat..."




Noah had his first day of kindergarten today. He was very excited this morning when he left for school with Chris. Chris dropped him off at his classroom and that's when he became a little more timid. Of course, his reaction was totally normal. But he still did a very good job. He put his art shirt and school shoes away in their proper spots and gave his teacher all of the things we were asked to bring. When I picked him up later in the day I asked him how it went. His response was, "We sat and sat and sat and sat and sat and looked at some books at our table. The teacher told us if we didn't listen then we go to the principal."

Hmmm...I think if you read my post below then you'll have some insight into what I think about his first day.

Comments

Popular Posts